The Production Module is one of the key modules of e-Gro. It captures historical growing data from multiple, other modules in order to generate a yield prediction for the next four weeks. Many users analyse the Production Module to evaluate their set harvest strategy and adjust it when needed. In order to prep you for the new growing season, we introduce:
- Improved output analysis of the registered production information
- Harvest benchmarking views in the current season
- A new KPI “Fruit Weight”
- Optimized views for total season overview and mobile experience
What’s your benefit?
Thanks to the new, adapted views and new options for harvest registration, you can make better production analysis to see if you’re on track with your chosen harvest strategy. Overview of the new improvements:
- e-Gro can quickly indicate whether there is a significant gap between what you’re planning to harvest and the predicted harvest. The closer these figures are, the better of course.
- The new KPI ‘The Fruit Weight’ will give you more insights into the harvest quality and into the plant balance. A low fruit weight is an important indication of your set plant balance.
- In addition, we also continuously improve the AI-driven Yield Forecaster so all the improvements will give you better insight into your harvest strategy. The latest modifications will help you understand better your planned harvest moments and what is actually harvested. This data is key for optimal harvest prognoses.
- Next to this, via the option ‘Total Season Overview’ , you can analyse your planned, actual and prognosed harvest based on your total season overview. As this requests detail analysis of your harvest cycles, you can only view this option on your desktop or tablet view. Improved user experience of the Production Module on your smartphone meaning the page is optimized for mobile usage.